Remember AJ?
2011년 4월 19일 화요일
That young boy who starred at different ABS-CBN's shows?
That boy who had a heart-warming smile?
That boy who made fangirl's ovaries go boom?

Hearing it at 2am at April 17, 2010, Palm Sunday was the most heart-breaking news I ever heard for a while. I was watching 49days online when I decided to switch tab to Tumblr. AS I scrolled the page down, I saw someone posted that she can't hardly believe that he's gone. Upon my confusion and as my heart's beat getting faster and faster, I scrolled down again. With a shocking feeling when I saw the name "AJ PEREZ". I was like looking at the name, looked and looked at it, making sure it's not my astigmatism the reason behind what I saw. It left my mouth hanging and I scrolled down again and finally everything was confirmed. I WAS IN A TOTAL SHOCK for the whole Sunday. I slept with a heavy feeling. I over-think about the incident since I can't sleep, goosebumps were there. I woke up and think again about the incident. I really cannot believe on what happened. I found it UNFAIR coz there was 5 or 6 persons riding on the van but how come he's the only one who died? Maybe it's what they call TIME.

Why so sudden? Maybe because God is lacking of angels in heaven in order to guide us. We see how evil-ic the Earth has become. And He decided to put AJ in the list of His new angels. Anyways, it's God's plan. We can never ever stop Him from doing it.

AJ might be, hopefully, still staying here on Earth. Looking for his family and friends, we might not know, even his fans, for the last time. :)

His family and friends are so lucky to have him as their son, brother, nephew, cousin, ninong, friend, best friend and boyfriend.

Condolence to his family. God bless.
RIP Antonello Joseph Sarte Perez.
Enjoy your greatest trip! Hope to see you soon.

-your die hard fan, Joyce. ^__________^

라벨: , ,

오전 8:50 Leave a comment (0)